Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Confession
I need to get back to the reason I started this blog in the first place: my journey of seven steps a day (x7x7(time)x7x7(pounds)x7x7(years)). I'm going to score myself every day, just to be accountable. (Since I plan to do this in the morning, my score will be for yesterday.) I have totally fallen off the wagon, and while I am climbing back on, hanging on here and there, I haven't been fully ON for quite awhile. I made a new acronym (yes, I have a penchant for those): PREP WEBS. Pray, Read, Exercise, Plan my day, Write my blog and journal, Eat healthy, and Be Sober. Yesterday I didn't read any novels, but I watched recorded movies and ate some sweets. No sobriety point. I did read my scriptures, but I didn't exercise. I was late getting out, and by the time I parked at the YMCA it was already 9:30am. So I just sat there for a minute and then drove home. :< Sigh. I prayed, but not enough. I didn't get enough vegetables. I did write. So let's see... that's 4/7 (I'm giving myself only half for prayer and taking off half for the low veggie ratio). Hmmm. I need to do better -- this isn't the 4 to the power of 7 blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey at least you got four right? Not that you shouldn't do better but that is nothing to sneeze at!
ReplyDeleteI've fallen off the band wagon too. I've been getting my homework done, barely, but scripture study hasn't been great, and exercise has been nonexistant... I'm recommitting too! I'll check your blog at night and I'll comment with my score for the day. How about that?
ReplyDeleteYesterday: ouch... only 3/7. BedTime went out the window to make up for the homework... I'll get back to you about today.