Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First Step

I've heard that every journey begins with the first step. I've been stepping for quite awhile now, but today does feel like a first step because I completed one. I do so much, day in and day out, yet so much of it isn't ever finished. It feels great to make a huge change and feel the momentum growing. (Don't worry -- I know I'll have to keep the closet tidy.) I'll have to pace myself, though, because the never-finished still needs attention. (After all, I can't ignore the dishes just because it isn't a rush when they're caught up.) So I'll enjoy my most recent first -- and completed -- step, and keep on stepping.

1 comment:

  1. I love you Mom! Homework is a funny thing because, while you can acomplish each individual assignment, it just keeps coming. So I know how you feel. But I got my tests all taken care of today!! I don't have to take another test for nearly a week and a half! (That's quite the event.)

    ReplyDelete